Monday, April 26, 2010

Day 16 - Imperfections


Today I decided to post two things that I am very self-concious about maybe as a way to help myself begin to accept the things I think of as "flaws". Located on the skin of my legs they are stretch marks and self-inflicted scars. I am not happy that I have either and I really wish I didn't but there's not much I can do about them but learn to live and accept that my body, skin, self isn't perfect and never will be.

But, sometimes I need just a little more help.


1 comment:

  1. I really like this post. I think it's really brave of you to post your "flaws". I have some self inflicted scars I've been wanting to photograph for some time now, just haven't found the right way to do it. I think I might do it tonight. You have inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete