Thursday, May 6, 2010

Day 26 - Down


Today I've been feeling pretty down about myself and looking through the pictures I took I wasn't feeling too great about how I'm looking these days from certain angles. I gained around fifteen pounds once I started dating my new boy. I've ordered P90X to do over this summer so I can tone up. I'm not really unhappy with many parts of my body but my stomach looks pretty flabby and disproportionately large from certain angles and I dislike how weak my arms are, those two things really get to me so I'm going to work on fixing that. Maybe this blog will also be something for me to document my changing body. I want to be healthier and stronger, I'm not overweight but I don't have much muscle mass at all. Let's hope I can stick with the working out like I've been sticking to doing this blog.

3 comments: